Main Street Bella is one of my favorite virtual running event hosts. They do a few runs a year and 20% of the ticket price goes to charity. For Halloween we are getting a Haunted Mansion themed virtual race. (Main Street Bella is not affiliated with runDisney.)
The race will open for registration to the general public on Wednesday September 15th
The medal for this one is of course Haunted Mansion themed:
It’s a 3.5″ “antique silver finish medal” with race ribbon.
This time the charitable donation will be given to The Boys & Girls Clubs of Ada County and Make-A-Wish charities.
With this virtual race you get to choose your distance and you get a window of time to complete it. The Magically Haunted Foolish Mortals Run will go from October 22nd – October 31st, 2021.
Here’s how it works:
- You register for your spot and choose the swag you want (shirt, medal or both)
- During the designated event time of the race (October 22nd – October 31st, 2021) you run a 5K,10K,13.1 or 26.2, whatever you choose. As long as it’s before the end of the race event, you are good to go.
- You record your time on a smart phone or device.
- You submit your race time at the link provided with your registration.
- We post your time on a leader board.
- Once we receive your race time we send out your items finisher medal. Shirts & bibs are typically sent prior to race week and medals 1-3 week after the race week.
You have two options when you purchase your racing ticket:
- Shirt & Medal + Bib – $50
This option comes with our high quality finisher medal and a race shirt of your choice.
- Medal Only + Bib – $32
Finish your race, report your time, and this high quality finisher medal is all yours!
The shirt choices look like these:
You can learn more HERE.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.