Main Street Bella has been a favorite of mine for doing virtual running events. The events are fun and part of the money goes to various charities. This time the money will benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Ada County and Make-A-Wish.
The next event will be a ‘Little Mermaid’ inspired race called “Life is the Bubbles.” The virtual run will allow participants to complete their chosen distance from August 28th – September 12th, 2021.
Registration will open up on July 19th.
I love the Starbucks look of it!
Here’s the write-up:
“Celebrate your mermaid side in this fun virtual race and awesome swag. This race will be held August 28th – September 12th, 2021 and is perfect for kids and adults alike. You can receive a finisher medal, race bib and shirt to commemorate your accomplishment. Plus you will be helping people in need. Our charity partners receive 20% of the proceeds from each ticket sold.
* This is NOT an official RunDisney race. We are not affiliated with RunDisney or the Walt Disney Company or any of its affiliates. “
Here’s how the virtual events work:
- You register for your spot and choose the swag you want (shirt, medal or both)
- During the designated event time of the race (August 28th – September 12th, 2021) you run a 5K,10K,13.1 or 26.2, whatever you choose. As long as it’s before the end of the race event, you are good to go.
- You record your time on a smart phone or device.
- You submit your race time at the link provided with your registration.
- We post your time on a leader board.
- Once we receive your race time we send out your items finisher medal. Shirts & bibs are typically sent prior to race week and medals 1-3 week after the race week.”
I have done several from this organization with no issues and I highly recommend them!
You can learn more HERE.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.