A little while back the Loungefly fans were going crazy for the mini backpack based on Kevin from ‘Up.’ People were sharing photos of guests going and buying their limit and then unloading them onto eBay and it was a hot item.
If you missed her don’t worry. The bag is available on Shop Disney for $80.
Here are the details:
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
- Simulated leather mini backpack
- Kevin design and colors
- Embroidered and printed details
- Layered ”feathered chest” and ”crown” appliqués
- Double zipper main compartment
- Loungefly logo metal pulls
- Zip front ”beak” pocket
- Silvertone hardware
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Top carry handle
- Side slip pockets
- Fabric lined
- Inspired by Disney and Pixar’s Up
- Disney Parks X Loungefly logo label plate
- Polyurethane / polyester / metal
- Approx. 10 1/2” H x 9” W x 4 1/2” D (not incl. decoration)
If you missed her now you can grab her!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.