Disney is dropping a ton of discounts for 2020 and it’s only January 6th. I think the rumor about people holding off until 2021 to go to Walt Disney World might be true and Disney is trying to get people to change their minds.
If you want to save on a trip, all these deals might change your mind.
Kids Free Dining Offer 2020
You can get a FREE dining plan for kids (ages 3 to 9) when you buy a non-discounted 4-night/4-day Magic Your Way package, that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel, theme park tickets and any level of dining plan.
This deal is valid for arrivals most nights from May 2 – August 8, 2020 when you book through February 26, 2020. (A minimum 2-night/2-day package is required.)
All 3 dining plans—Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plan—are eligible with this offer, but everyone in their reservation must be on the same package.
So if you book the trip and you gave the adults a Disney Quick-Service package, the free kids package will be the Disney Quick-Service package as well.
Here’s the fine print:
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservation required.
- Theme park admission is required for some dining locations.
- Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Child must stay in room with adult.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
To book this offer you need to either call or visit the Walt Disney World website or you can book using the free services of a preferred travel agent. The top two agencies are Dreams Unlimited and Small World Vacations.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!