Spider-Man: No Way Home will be hitting theatres soon, but his Hot Toys action figure is quite a ways off. Looking like the Iron Spider suit, this one is called the “Integrated Suit” and is probably loaded with Stark tech. Unfortunately, this particular Spidey won’t ship until the first quarter of 2023. However, he can be pre-ordered now at Sideshow for $425.
The third Spider-Man movie is producing a lot of costume variants for the web-swinging hero. It’s starting to remind me of the ’90s when Peter Parker would have a costume change every other year. The figure looks cool, but what gets my wallet all moist is the base he comes with.
The base manages to reference multiple villains who will be appearing in the upcoming Far From Home film. There are pumpkin bombs from the Green Goblin, sand from the Sandman, and Doc Oct’s mechanical arms. The arms are articulated, too. Hot Toys, always throwing in great little details.
If you’re not familiar with Hot Toys, they produce highly detailed figures and typically include a ton of features and accessories. Of course, you’re paying a premium, but the quality is there, trust me.
This version of Spider-Man comes with the following:
- One (1) head sculpt with authentic likeness of Tom Holland as Peter Parker
- One (1) Peter Parker half-masked head sculpt
- One (1) interchangeable masked head sculpt with four (4) pairs of interchangeable Spider-Man eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions
- Body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 28.5 cm tall
- Eleven (11) pieces of interchangeable hands with black web pattern including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of hands for web shooting
- One (1) pair of hands for web swinging
- One (1) left hand for holding smartphone
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) newly tailored red and black colored Spider-Man Integrated Suit embossed with grayish black trims, web pattern and metallic gold-colored spider emblem on chest
- Four (4) detachable gold-colored pincers (equipped with articulated function)
- One (1) pair of magnetic web-wings
- One (1) Spider-Man mask (not wearable on figure)
- One (1) smartphone
- Six (6) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths
- One (1) open spider web effect accessory
- A specially designed battlefield-themed diorama figure stand with elements of Spider-Man’s foes, including Dr. Ock tentacles (bendable tentacles; rotatable & articulated claws), Green Goblin, and smoke effect (Approximately 21cm L x 21cm W x 19cm H)***
*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version
What do you think of Spidey’s “integrated” suit? Too much Tony Stark tech? Should Spider-Man go back to being more like his traditional depiction in the comics? Let us know in the comments section.
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.