We finally have a look at more of the fantastic holiday edibles coming to The Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World. This is the complete list of current items available and these items will be offered through December 31.
Let’s Take a Look!
Main Street Bakery
- Holiday Mickey Cinnamon Roll – Mickey-shaped cinnamon roll drizzled with red and green icing
- Twice Upon a Cupcake – A confetti Christmas tree tops a vanilla cupcake with a red velvet hidden Mickey (new)
I love the name “Twice Upon a Cupcake. Besides the obvious cupcake in a cupcake, it seems to be a play on the “Twice Upon a Christmas” special that Disney made. My kids loved watching it and my daughter already has watched it this year! Murray Christmas.
Sunshine Tree Terrace
- An Orange Bird Christmas – Orange-scented white chocolate mousse filled with orange curd
Since I love anything Orange Bird, this makes me incredibly happy.
- Pistachio Chai Tea Float – Pistachio soft–serve, spiced chai tea, and a red velvet cake pop ornament (new)
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café
- Let It Snow Taco – Sugar cookie “taco shell” filled with salted caramel and spiced chocolate mousse (new)
- Christmas Churros – Mini churros topped with red and green sugar
- Fa La La La Funnel Cake – Powdered sugar funnel cake, strawberry topping, whipped cream, and holiday sprinkles (new)
- Belle’s Enchanted Christmas Tree – Almond macarons with cranberry orange filling stacked to create a Christmas tree (new)
Pinocchio Village Haus
- Yule Tide Wishes – Chocolate cake filled with chocolate mousse, covered with chocolate ganache
- Minnie’s Merry Cherry Sundae – Cherry soft–serve, hot fudge, whipped cream, holiday sprinkles, and a Minnie bow (new)
- Chip and Dale Christmas Churros – Gingerbread churros topped with apple pie filling and chocolate chips (new)
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Just a Dream Away – Salted caramel milkshake with silver sugar churro (new)
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Spice Up Your Holiday – Spicy chicken sandwich with slaw, pickles, and Sriracha aïoli with a Santa Mickey-branded brioche bun (new)
Main Street Cart
- Sugar and Spice Churros – Christmas cookie churros with icing and holiday sprinkles served with a side of eggnog (new)
Citrus Cart (located at the Castle Hub)
- Churro Worth Melting For – Cinnamon churros topped with marshmallow fluff and blue sugar (new)
Disney has really been pushing churros at Walt Disney World the last couple of years. Normally it’s what Disneyland is known for.
Popcorn Carts (located throughout the park)
- White Christmas Tree Popcorn Bucket (new)
Various Quick–Service Locations
- Sven Sipper Cup
These are a couple of items everyone is going nuts over.
You can get yours now at The Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.