Soon the new BoardWalk Deli will be opening at Disney’s BoardWalk where the BoardWalk Bakery was located. (RIP BoardWalk Bakery.) The new location is inspired by “the delis of the Northeast region, with a menu that takes you on a road trip of classic sweet and savory flavors from New York to the Jersey Shore.”
For those that don’t know Disney’s BoardWalk is located between EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. You can access the location directly from EPCOT by exiting at the International Gateway between France and the UK pavilions in the World Showcase.
If you head towards the Skyliner station or the Friendship boat, you keep going straight and the BoardWalk will be on your left.
You can also walk there from Disney’s Hollywood Studios, it’s about a 20 minute stroll.
Here is a look at the upcoming menu!
- Everything Bagel Sandwich with cage-free eggs, sausage, and cheddar cheese.
- Bagel Breakfast Sandwich with cage-free eggs, bacon, sweet caramelized onions, and cheddar cheese.
- Plant-based Ciabatta Sandwich with “egg” Florentine, plant-based cheese, tomato jam, and arugula that provides an exciting contrast of flavors. What a way to start your day!
“Choose from a variety of cold and hot deli sandwiches served on traditional marble rye, fluffy ciabatta or soft and springy focaccia breads. As with the breakfast bagels, all breads are baked fresh in-house.”
All sandwiches come with a side. You can choose house-made chips, coleslaw, or soup.
- The signature Italian Sub – thinly sliced capicola, sopressata, and pepperoni with provolone, arugula, tomato, arugula pesto, and mayonnaise on fresh-baked ciabatta bread.
- Warm Pastrami Reuben – thin-sliced warm pastrami topped with sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and Thousand Island dressing on marble rye bread.
- Roasted Chicken Sandwich – with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and roasted garlic aioli served on ciabatta
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Tomato Soup
- Veggie Crunch Muffaletta is stacked with cured and pickled root vegetables, an olive-giardiniera tapenade and plant-based cheese, served on focaccia.
- Cannolis are filled to order with a crispy shell and a creamy blend of mascarpone cheese, ricotta, and shaved dark chocolate, with a hint of lemon zest and a touch of Mickey.
- Blueberry Scone is made with crème fraiche and topped with pearl sugar for a melt-in-your-mouth experience.
- New Jersey Crumbcake cake with a thick cinnamon-crumb topping.
- New York-style Half-moon Cookie topped with chocolate ganache and buttercream.
- Cream Puff hand-piped with custard.
- Raspberry Danish layered with velvet custard, fresh raspberries, and sugar crumble.
- Brownie Cheesecake
- Cookies & Cream Cupcake
- 50th Anniversary Celebration Cupcake
Drinks and Cocktails
Organic wine spritzes by Ramona– flavor choices are dry grapefruit, blood orange, and meyer lemon.
Social Hour Cocktails:
- Sunkissed Fizz– vodka fizz that balances notes of ripe fruit and crisp citrus or the
- Prizefighter-Collins built around the classic combo of whiskey and peach.
You can check the BoardWalk Deli out when it opens. It should be coming soon.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.