The EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Popcorn bucket has returned to EPCOT, BUT you must mobile order it! They are limited 2 per guest.
Here are the directions:
- On the day of your visit to EPCOT, open your My Disney Experience app.
- Tap the (+) icon and select “Order Food.”
- Choose an available mobile order arrival window for “EPCOT Souvenir Release.”
- During your arrival window, select “I’m Here, Prepare My Order.”
- When you receive a notification that your order is ready, go to the mobile order pick-up window, at World Showplace, between the Canada and United Kingdom Pavilions for your souvenir.
Available while supplies last. Limit of 2 buckets per transaction. Limit one transaction per Guest. Availability, pricing and hours are subject to change without notice. Discounts do not apply. Quantities and supplies are limited. Park tickets and reservations are required.
The price is $25 per bucket.
I like how they found a way to block abuse of the limits and keeping Pop Eats open for people who simply wanted to try the food and didn’t want to wait hours for a popcorn bucket.
So if you missed out and are in the parks you can still get one. I’m honestly surprised they got them back this quickly, but then again when there’s money involved Disney can move fast.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.