Electric Ocean is back at SeaWorld Orlando! The event will be running on select dates from May 27 – September 5 at SeaWorld Orlando. This event comes to life after the sun goes down. Music and lights engulf the theme park along with glowing sea creatures and a live DJ. The night is capped off by the new Ignite 360, a firework and water fountain spectacular.
- Elmo Rocks: a musical journey to create a rock band with Elmo and all his friends from Sesame Street. Guests can purchase a VIP seating package that includes reserved seating for the show, a VIP meet and greet with the cast of the show, VIP seating for the Sesame Street Party Parade, and one time front of the line pass to Photos with Elmo and Friends. Prices start at $29.99.
- Rescue Tails: a show at the SeaPort Theater where guests can learn about Animal Conservation and see exotic animals including birds of prey, primates, and reptiles. Guest can upgrade to have a meet and greet with the animals during a 15 minute encounter. This upgrade also includes reserved seating for the show. Prices for this upgrade start at $19.99
- Rescues Tails Night Vision: a show that highlights nocturnal animals and how SeaWorld aids in their care and rescue
- Club Electric Current: hosts, dancers, and stilt walkers get the party going with guests of all ages
- Club Sea Glow: At Bayside Stadium a DJ will spin music leading to the fireworks finale. Guests can spread out and enjoy their time dancing the night away. Dancers and other high energy acts will be present as well
- Chick-fil-A Beach Clean-up: in the Key West section of the park guests can help clean up the beach, find buried items, and create art on the Chick-fil-A Beach Clean-up Mural
- Ignite 360: fountains and fireworks colorfully light up the sea and sky in this all new nighttime show. Guests can upgrade to a Private Viewing Happy Hour for Ignite 360 to include cocktails and Mediterranean inspired food. Prices start at $79.99 for adults and $29.99 for kids.
Food and Beverage:
- Guests aged 21 and older can get a FREE 7oz beer at Waterway Grill from 10:30am to one hour prior to park close. This offer ends August 4th.
- Café Mar: enjoy pretzels, churros, and Turkey legs along with several delicious alcoholic beverages
- Voyager’s Smokehouse: enjoy beignets of three different flavors: Bananas Foster, Nutella, and Dulce de Leche along with a variety of alcoholic beverages
- Coaster Cocktails: enjoy Cotton Candy and four signature drinks named after SeaWorld’s roller coasters
- Pinchos Eléctricos: enjoy XXL Beef Skewers, XXL Rum BBQ Chicken Skewers, Beef and Cheese Empanada, Chicken and Cheese Empanada, and a variety of alcoholic beverages
- Wild Arctic Plaza: enjoy Philly Cheesesteak and Kettle Chips,Italian Sausage with onions and peppers and kettle chips, and a variety of alcoholic beverages
- Beer Garden: Assorted Chips and Plantain Chips with a variety of different beers from around Florida
- Bayside Snacks: enjoy the SeaWorld Fin Pretzel,Souvenir Popcorn, Ice Breaker Cotton Candy, Truly beverages and Beer
Electric Ocean is sure to have something for everyone atop of SeaWorld’s daily slate of entertainment and attractions!
Are you excited for Electric Ocean? Let us know in the comments below!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.