We’ve blasted past St. Patrick’s Day and now we’re moving onto Spring and Easter. The Disney parks are ready to go!
Here’s a list of the special Easter offerings coming to Disney Parks!
Walt Disney World Resort
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Restaurantosaurus (mobile order available)
Creature Comforts (mobile order available)
Flame Tree Barbecue (mobile order available)
- Thumper Cupcake – Carrot cupcake with cream cheese filling, caramel buttercream, and a chocolate “Thumper” (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 5)
- Easter Basket – Mango and mixed berry cake, lemon cheesecake, vanilla meringue, marshmallow variations, Kataifi, berry coulis, and mango chantilly (available Apr. 2–5)
Coral Reef Restaurant
- Easter Brookie Basket – Easter brookie basket with white chocolate ganache, buttercream, and chocolate eggs (available Apr. 4)
Le Cellier Steakhouse, EPCOT
- Key Lime Robin Egg – Key lime mascarpone cheesecake with blueberry gelée, crème fraîche whipped cream, graham cracker shortbread, and key lime powder (available Apr. 4)
- Bunny Mini Dome Cake – Coconut ice cream mousse with caramel cream cheese center and carrot cake (available Mar. 28 through Apr. 4)
- Easter Minnie Bunny Piñata – Milk chocolate sphere filled with marshmallow treats (available Mar. 21 through Apr. 4)
- Boozy Bourbon Chocolate Bunnies – Milk chocolate bunnies filled with bourbon chocolate drink (available Mar. 21 through Apr. 4)
Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop
- Fill your Easter basket with the classic Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Bunny and Mini Milk Chocolate Caramel Bunnies (available through Apr. 4 while supplies last)
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
World Premiere Food Court, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort (mobile order available)
Landscape of Flavors, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort (mobile order available)
Everything Pop Shopping and Dining, Disney’s Pop Century Resort (mobile order available)
- EGGStraordinare Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake with lemon filling, vanilla buttercream, and sugar eggs (available Apr. 1–4)
Contempo Café. Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Mini Bunny Cake – Mini carrot cake filled with cream cheese icing decorated with fondant and buttercream (available Apr. 2 –4)
Gasparilla Island Grill, Disney Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (mobile order available)
- Carrot Blondie Pop – Buttery brown sugar cake bar on a lollipop stick decorated like a carrot (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 4)
- Bunny Box – Dark chocolate bunny with Easter egg petit cake and foil-wrapped chocolate eggs (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 4)
- Marshmallow Bunny Tail Pops – Jumbo marshmallows dipped in pastel chocolate with spring sprinkles (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 4)
- The Grand Egg – White chocolate egg filled with jelly beans (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 4)
- Miniature Bunny Cake – Individual serving sized bunny confetti cake with vanilla buttercream (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 4)
- Pastel Mickey Whoopie Pie – Buttery pastel vanilla sponge cake with spring colored vanilla icing (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 4)
- Easter Egg Hunt Cupcake – Carrot cake cupcake with marshmallow filling topped with buttercream, jelly beans, and chocolate bunny (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 4)
The Artist Palette, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort (mobile order available)
- Easter Cake – Layers of lemon sponge cake and strawberry buttercream, fresh diced strawberries, and decorative Easter touches (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 5)
Good’s to Go, Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Easter Cupcake – Lemon sponge cake filled with a strawberry compote topped with vanilla buttercream and garnished with decorative Easter touches (available Mar. 18 through Apr. 5)
Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera, Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Spring Garden Dessert – Pistachio cake, caramel cream, brown butter crumble, and blood orange-carrot sorbet (available Apr. 4)
Roaring Forks, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge (mobile order available)
- Key Lime Easter Cupcake – Key lime cupcake with butter cream icing, and Easter décor (available Apr. 1–4)
The Market at Ale & Compass, Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort (mobile order available)
The Beach Club Marketplace, Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort (mobile order available)
- Mickey Chocolate Easter Egg (available Mar. 14 through Apr. 4)
- Minnie Chocolate Easter Egg (available Mar. 14 through Apr. 4)
- Robin’s Egg Blueberry Macarons –Three blue-speckled macarons filled with blueberry ganache and blueberry jam sitting on chocolate crunch “nest” (available Mar. 14- through Apr. 4)
- Easter Bunny Strawberry Cheesecake – Strawberry cheesecake with lemon crust with velvet white chocolate and decorated with a ruby red glitter glaze and fondant (available Mar. 14- through Apr. 4)
- Easter Cookies n’ Cream Bonbons – Cookies n’ Cream bonbons with cookies ‘n cream mousse and cookies ‘n cream base covered in chocolate (available Mar. 14 through Apr. 4)
- Easter Carrot Cupcake – Carrot cake cupcake with a cream cheese icing decorated chocolate ganache, cookies ‘n cream crumbs, buttercream, and wildflower quins (available Mar. 14 through Apr. 4)
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies – A pack of three brightly colored lemon-flavored crinkle cookies (available Mar. 14 through Apr. 4)
Resort Easter Egg Displays
Our talented pastry chefs have created eggs-travagantly detailed pieces of sweet edible art that will be on display at various resort locations.
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Lobby area (available for viewing Mar. 26-April 4)
- Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort & Spa – Lobby area, concierge level, and Grand Floridian Café lobby (available for viewing Mar. 15-April 4)
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort – Carriage House (available for viewing Apr. 1-11)
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort – Beach Club lobby, Yacht Club lobby, Ale & Compass Restaurant, The Market at Ale & Compass (available for viewing Mar. 18-Apr. 4)
Join us for Easter brunch at these Walt Disney World Resort restaurants:
- Olivia’s Café, Disney’s Old Key West Resort – View brunch menu and make reservations here.
- Ale & Compass Restaurant – View Easter brunch menu and make reservations here.
- Whispering Canyon Café – View Easter brunch menu and make reservations here.
Trolley Treats, Disney California Adventure Park
Marceline’s Confectionery, Downtown Disney District
- Easter Egg – Chocolate cream, vanilla cream, and peanut butter filling covered in milk chocolate embellished with sugar flower (available through Apr. 4)
- Bunny Krispy – Mickey rice crisped treat dipped in white chocolate, decorated with pink chocolate, and topped with a coconut with marshmallow for a tail (available through Apr. 4)
- Easter Minnie Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, marshmallow ears, enrobed in purple chocolate and decorated with green sugar and a pink chocolate bow (available through Apr. 4)
- Easter Chick Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, marshmallow wings, enrobed in bubble gum yellow chocolate with a white chocolate egg shell and embellished colored chocolate (available through Apr. 4)
Kayla’s Cake (cart located near World of Disney and Starbucks), Downtown Disney District
- Premium French Macaron Gift Set – Each box of 12 contains the following flavors: Espresso milk tea, rose vanilla, lavender, mango pineapple, raspberry cheesecake, pomegranate lemonade, strawberry shortcake, s’mores, and molten chocolate.
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express, Downtown Disney District
- Banana Foster Glazed Beignets – Banana rum icing, cinnamon sugar dust, caramel drizzle, and vanilla bean creme anglaise
Join us for Easter brunch at these Downtown Disney District restaurants:
- Tortilla Jo’s – View brunch menu here and contact location directly for reservations.
- Uva Bar & Cafe – View Easter brunch menu and make reservations here.
Tokyo Disneyland Resort
Horizon Bay Restaurant, Tokyo DisneySea (available through June 30)
Chef’s Special Set:
- Vegetable Soup with Bacon
- Meat Patty with Egg and Teriyaki Sauce
- Bread or Rice
- Raspberry Cream Cake
Specialty Drink – Special Drink
Café Portofino, Tokyo DisneySea (available through June 30)
Chef’s Special Set:
- Antipasto Misto – Marinated Carrot and Egg Salad, Mussels, Octopus and Squid with Basil-Mayonnaise, Barley Salad
- Linguine Carbonara or Linguine Pomodoro with Seafood
- Mango Pudding with Kiwi Fruit Sauce
Ristorante di Canaletto, Tokyo DisneySea (available through June 30)
Chef’s Special Set:
- Antipasto Misto – Seafood and Egg Salad, Roast Beef with Tonnato Sauce, Prosciutto, and Grissini
- Casarecce with Quattro Formaggi served with Mimosa Salad and Walnut
- Tropical Fruit Mousse and Lavender Panna Cotta
S.S. Columbia Dining Room, Tokyo DisneySea (available through June 30)
Chef’s Special Set:
- Marinated Seafood with Mozzarella and Egg
- Roast Beef and Baked Lobster Tail with Red Wine Sauce and Hollandaise Sauce
- Peach-Berry-Nut Verrine and Cheesecake
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Main Street Corner Cafe Hosted by Coca-Cola, Hong Kong Disneyland (available through Apr. 29)
- “Xiao Long Bao Style Dessert Set with Flower Tea” featuring delicious Xiao Long Bao-style dessert in yuzu mango and coconut pandan flavors. It comes paired with Duffy- and ShellieMay-shaped chocolates and a cup of herbal tea.
- Duffy and Friends All Day Breakfast Style Dessert with ‘Olu Mel the Musician featuring delicacies shaped like all six Duffy characters.
Outdoor Vending Cart, Hong Kong Disneyland Park (available through Apr. 29)
- Duffy and ShellieMay Character Lollipop Cookie
- Easter-themed Treats – Crispy Cream Caramel with Vanilla Cake or Meringue Lemon Cake
Walt’s Cafe, Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel (available Apr. 2-29)
- Duffy and Friends-themed desserts at the brand-new Walt’s Dessert Station
World of Color Restaurant, Disney Explorers Lodge
- Colorful Tea Zone – Duffy and Friends afternoon tea set with a variety of sweets, cupcakes, and freshly baked scones (available through June 30)
- Easter Egg Chocolate-making session for extra festive fun for kids (available Apr. 2-6)
I’m so jealous of the adorable items the parks in Japan and China get. They always have the cutest merchandise and food!
There’s a list of the great Easter options at Disney parks!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.