If you are heading to Walt Disney World in the next six months you might want to consider trying out the Magic Kingdom’s Early Morning Magic ticketed event.
This allows guests to enter at 7:45 AM and have special access to select Fantasyland Attractions until the regular park hours open at 9 AM.
Breakfast is also included and runs until 10 AM.
Here’s more information from the Walt Disney World site:
Greet the day the early-morning-fun way with these 7 iconic Fantasyland attractions:
- “it’s a small world”
- Mad Tea Party
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
Enjoy breakfast at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, featuring scrumptious fare such as:
- Scrambled eggs
- Smoked bacon
- Breakfast potatoes
- Freshly baked pastries
- Cheese and cured meats
- Seasonal fruit
- Assorted juices
- Coffee and teas
- Official check-in will take place on the far left side of the Main Entrance of Magic Kingdom park beginning at 7:30 AM.
- Starting at 7:45 AM, event Guests will be admitted into the park and guided to Fantasyland. Guests arriving after 7:45 AM should check in at the Teacups bridge inside the park.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Princess Fairytale Hall, “it’s a small world”, Under the Sea ~ Adventures of the Little Mermaid, Peter Pan’s Flight and Mad Tea Party are the only attractions that will be operational during this special event.
- From 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM, breakfast will be available at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café.“
There is also a special Cinderella’s 70th Anniversary event happening soon:
“From February 11 through March 3 2020, this limited-entry, early-access experience will feature a Cinderella twist! In honor of the film’s milestone anniversary in February, we’ll be inviting a few special Characters to this royal occasion—and adding a sweet touch to our all you-care-to-enjoy breakfast.
You can also meet Cinderella herself at Princess Fairytale Hall and take a spin on the Prince Charming Regal Carrousel.”
Here are the current dates running through July:
- January: 28, 30
- February: 2, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27
- March: 1, 3, 10, 15, 22, 26, 29
- April: 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 21, 26, 28
- May: 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31
- June: 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 23, 28, 30
- July: 7, 11, 12, 14, 19, 21
The cost for this event is $89 (+ tax) for adults and $79 (+ tax) for kids 3-9. You must also have an all day ticket as well.
Personally, I would do the After Hours events because you get a lot more for the cost, but if Fantasyland is something you really want to do it might be worth it to you. I personally wouldn’t pay for this. But it’s up to you and what your family can afford and what interests you.
You can buy tickets via Disney or call your preferred travel agent.
What do you think? Comment and let us know.