Disneyland has announced some more dining locations will be reopening soon, many on July 1!
Over at the Disney Parks Blog they’ve listed some more eateries returning to the Disneyland Resort.
Over at Disneyland Park
- Harbour Galley – opening July 1
- Hungry Bear Restaurant –opening July 1
- Refreshment Corner –opening July 8
- Kat Saka’s Kettle – opening July 15
Disney California Adventure Park
- Lucky Fortune Cookery – opening July 1
- Corn Dog Castle – opening July 1
- Schmoozies! – opening July 1
- Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream – opening July 8
- Tangaroa Terrance Tropical Bar & Grill – opening July 2
- Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar – opening July 2
We even have Trader Sam’s reopening right before the 4th of July! I’m sure that’s going to excited some long time fans!
Mobile order will still be recommended or available for a lot of these locations. Make sure to have your Disneyland mobile app downloaded or updated to order.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Soucre: Disney Parks Blog
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.