Yet another Disney hotel deal has dropped. This time the Disney Springs hotels are having an “Escape the Cold” Deal.
This deal is for Book & Travel dates between January 6 – March 31, 2020.
If you aren’t familiar with the Good Neighbor hotels, they are 3rd party hotels that are located around the Disney Springs area of Walt Disney World. Staying at these select hotels will allow you to use the Extra Magic Hours with a Disney ticket, the 60 day booking window for FastPass+, Free Shuttle service, and you can have merchandise purchases delivered to your hotel like you can with the Disney Resort hotels. But the prices are often better!
Here’s their write up on what you get:
Special Offer Information:
Taking advantage of the great Escape the Cold rates also will enable you to enjoy such other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels as:
- Extra Magic Hours benefit* with valid Walt Disney World® Theme Park ticket
- 60-day Disney Fastpass+ service* with valid Walt Disney World® Theme Park ticket
- Bus Shuttle to all Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
- “Passport to Savings” booklet – features discounts and specials from Disney Springs® merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues Restaurant & Bar, T-REX Café, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs® Marketplace, The Polite Pig and STK Orlando.
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® golf courses
- Disney Merchandise purchased at any Walt Disney World® Theme Park can be delivered to your hotel
There are seven hotels to choose from.
Check these hotels out to see what deals they are offering.
** The special rates are available January 6 – March 30, 2020, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
*Extra Magic Hours Benefit: Valid Walt Disney World® Theme Park ticket required. Benefit and service available till 12/31/20. Some guests may require a voucher to access Extra Magic Hours Benefit. Please inquire at check-in. Extra Magic Hours benefit must be used during the dates of your reservation. Please note that not all Walt Disney World® Theme Park attractions are available during Extra Magic Hours. Extra Magic Hours schedule and available attractions are subject to change without notice.
*Disney Fastpass+ Service: Ask your travel provider to ensure they can give you the necessary ticket confirmation or hotel reservation number needed to utilize this benefit. Upon booking your stay, please allow from 24-72 hours for your information to be added to the Disney reservation system. Online registration required. Availability subject to device limitations and features may vary by device or service provider. Message, data, and roaming rates may apply. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parent’s permission first. In-app ticket purchases not available to residents of all countries. Disney FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make, and available arrival windows are limited.
You can contact these hotels or your preferred travel agent (they work with these hotels too) to book your stay!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Disney Springs Hotels