Today, October 12, is the release date for the second single doll in the Midnight Masquerade doll line.
Belle has been released at the Disney Stores and on ShopDisney.com Limit 1 per guest.
Here’s more information:
- Limited Edition of 5,800
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Satin gown with rosette peplum, embroidered detailing and jeweled accents
- Flocked rose pattern on skirt
- Layered tulle underskirts
- Golden earrings, bracelet, and shoulderpiece
- Evening gloves
- Molded shoes
- Golden finish mask with satin ribbon
- Finely styled hair
- Rooted eyelashes
- Display stand included
- Comes in elegant window display packaging with masquerade slipcase
- Inspired by Disney’s Beauty and the Beast (1991)
- Part of the Disney Designer Collection, Midnight Masquerade Series
What do you think? Comment and let us know.
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.