Disney+ Launched today and Disney is working with other companies to offer special incentives to get people to subscribe. This is after they wouldn’t tell investors what the subscriber count was. One really does wonder if they aren’t getting the subscribers they thought they would?
If you are thinking about subscribing here are some offers to sway your dollars to Disney. Most of these offers are only in New York City or Los Angeles, but there are two national offers for everyone, but the first offer is probably gone by now. Here they are from Oh My Disney.
- LYFT: Use promo code “DISNEYPLUS” in the app to claim one of 20,000 free rides, nationwide (up to $15)
- URBANSTEMS: Buy one of the select bouquets from the Disney+ section on the homepage, and Disney+ will double the flowers!
New York City
Visit the Disney+ pop-up streaming hub on 6th Avenue between 42nd and 43rd Street (West Side, Bryant Park adjacent) from 8am to 7pm for the below experiences:
- Step inside the Disney+ glass cube truck and be one of the first to stream all-new originals on the service.
- Pick up free coffee, hot cocoa, donuts, and Disney+ cookies at the Disney+ treats truck
- Get Disney+ swag, balloons, and more from the Disney+ street team
- Listen to musicians fill the air of Midtown with the most loved music in the Disney+ library, from The Simpsons theme song to your favorite Disney tunes.
Take advantage of ways to “plus up your day” in NYC with these unique offers:
- CITIBIKE: Use promo code “DISNEYPLUS” and grab a free trip today and ride throughout NYC
- RESY: Reserve a table via Resy for the chance to have Disney+ pick up the tab (up to $150) at select restaurants in Manhattan
- ROW HOUSE: Disney+ is taking over Row House in NYC! Row for free all day on November 12
- BIG GAY ICE CREAM: Swing by Big Gay Ice Cream from 4pm–close for a free sweet treat, courtesy of Disney+
- Look for Disney+ signage and brand ambassadors at The Grove and The Americana who will be handing out Disney+ swag and answering questions about Disney+
- From 11am to 1pm, you may see The Simpsons characters roaming around The Grove for photo ops
- The cast of one of our favorite new series coming to Disney+, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, will be visiting The Grove to “plus up your day!”
And stop by the participating Caruso properties around LA and visit these exclusive retailers to help “plus up your day”:
- DOMINIQUE ANSEL (The Grove)
- GROUNDWORKS (The Grove)
- PRESSED JUICERY (The Grove/The Americana)
- LADUREE (The Grove/The Americana)
- DISNEY BABY (The Americana)
- SEE’S CANDIES (The Grove/The Americana/Palisades Village/Commons at Calabasas)
- SPRINKLES CUPCAKES (The Grove/The Americana/Promenade at Westlake)
- MCCONNELL’S ICE CREAM (Palisades Village)
- ALFRED COFFEE (Palisades Village)
- SUNLIFE ORGANICS (Palisades Village, Commons at Calabasas, The Lakes at Thousand Oaks)
Plus, enjoy special menu items from:
So if you happen to be in NYC or LA there are tons of offers for you, for everyone else, well you have two options.
Disney+ launched today, November 12th and you can subscribe right now.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: The post Disney+ Wants to ‘Plus Up Your Day’ with Special Events and Sweet Treats appeared first on Oh My Disney.
Please follow @PNPDisneyNews on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for more Disney and Universal theme park news! We cover news and views about Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando and other theme parks!
Pirates 'N Princesses is an unofficial Disney and theme park fan news source, and is in no way affiliated with or influenced by The Walt Disney Company or its subsidiaries.
[Source: https://www.piratesandprincesses.net/disney-really-wants-to-sell-disney-so-here-are-some-offers-to-entice-subscribers/ ]