Right now Walt Disney World is closed “until further notice” due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, but what if you happened to be someone who was booked for a trip during the closure?
Disney has just released a special vacation package:
Eligible Guests can take advantage of a vacation package offer that includes accommodations at a select Disney Resort hotel, park admission and a Disney dining plan – valid for arrivals most nights June 1 through September 30, 2020 when you book through May 31, 2020.
This offer is valid only for Guests who booked a vacation package or room reservation to stay at a Disney Resort hotel from March 16 through May 31, 2020 (even if the park opens before then). Offer not valid for reservations cancelled before March 1, 2020.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservation required.
- Length of stay is 2 nights-14 nights
- Ticket requirements: 2-day minimum; all ticket types included (i.e., Base, Park Hopper, Water Park & Sports, Park Hopper Plus
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Theme park admission is required for some dining locations.
If you are eligible and would like to book this package you need to contact Walt Disney World or your travel agent.
Source: A Friend.
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.