Need to slightly dress up for an event but want to make sure everyone sees your sense of humor and love of Disney? Well this new item is for you. Shop Disney now has a glow-in-the-dark half suit jacket with a light up tie. If that isn’t enough, it’s covered in Mickey jack-o-lanterns and skulls wearing mouse ears.
Let’s take a look:
It comes in sizes Small/Medium or Large/X-Large
“Halloween festivities always inspire a certain glow, but even more so when you slip into stylish half-suit costume ensemble pairing glow-in-the-dark Mickey Mouse pumpkin and skull patterned jacket with twinkling light-up bowtie.
- Authentic Disney Costume*
- Includes jacket and bowtie
- Formal jacket features allover print pattern featuring Mickey Mouse jack-o’-lantern, skull in Mouseketeer ear hat, Mickey icons and pumpkins
- Glow-in-the-dark pattern elements
- Structured shoulders, lapel and collar
- Single button font
- Light-up bow tie with twinkling multicolor LED
- On/Off switch and battery pack
- Self-stick fabric closure tie
- Requires 2 x CR2032 3V batteries, included
- Jacket: 96% polyester / 4% elastane
- Bow tie: polyester / electronics
- * Please note: Jacket and tie only. Does not include shirt, pants, socks, shoes, gloves, or mask
Somehow I don’t think this would count as a “jacket” at Victoria and Albert’s, but it is a fun costume for someone who wants to “dress-up” for work on Halloween.
All I keep thinking of is David S. Pumpkins from Saturday Night Live. Mickey M. Pumpkins?
Get ready because Disney is going to start adding more and more Halloween options to Shop Disney and the parks soon! Monday they are going to be adding more Halloween goodies.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.