Good news for Annual Passholders! Disney has just extended the 30% off discount at Disney Store and Shop Disney locations through October 29, 2020.
Here’s how you can use your discount at Shop Disney and the Disney Store:
To redeem 30% off merchandise online:
- Check that your Disney Parks account is linked to your Walt Disney World Annual Pass.
- To confirm if your Annual Pass is linked to your Disney Parks account, first navigate to “Sign In or Create Account” located at the top of DisneyWorld.com
- Once signed in, select the “Welcome” link.
- Select “Membership & Passes.”
- Under “Link Memberships & Passes to Your Account” ensure your Walt Disney World Annual Pass is linked. If not, select “Add a Disney Annual Pass” and add all necessary information.
- Once your Annual Pass is officially linked, visit shopDisney.com and sign in with your Disney Parks account.
- Place at least one eligible item into your bag.
- In “My Bag” type the Promotion Code AP30OFF into the “Add Promotion Code” area. The promotion will be applied to all eligible items in your bag.
Here’s how to redeem 30% off at Disney Store locations:
- Show a valid Annual Pass card and government-issued photo ID to a Cast Member during checkout to redeem the 30% offer on eligible items in your transaction.
Here’s the fine print:
Valid October 12, 2020 (12:01 am PT) through October 29, 2020 (11:59 pm PT) or while supplies last, whichever occurs first, on select, in-stock merchandise for orders placed online at shopDisney.com and Disney store. Not valid on purchases made via phone order and Disney Baby Store retail and outlet locations or Disney Parks and Resorts locations. Offer excludes sales tax, shipping & handling charges, gift wrap & gift box charges, personalization charges, Disney Theme Park Tickets, Disney Gift Cards, The Walt Disney Company Collectible Shareholder Certificate, subscription products, art & collectibles, books & media (DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs & video games), electronic toys, limited edition, special edition & limited release merchandise, talking action figures, select Star Wars: The Mandalorian merchandise, items related to a charitable promotion, and items from the following brands and collections: Aden & Anais, Afridrille Shoes, Barbie Signature Collection, Barefoot Dreams, Beats by Dre, Bésame, Circle with Disney, Cloth Face Masks 4-Pack Set, ColourPop, Converse, Cubcoats, Disney Designer Jewelry Collection, Disney Fairy Tale Wedding Rings, Disney Parks Designer Collection, Enesco, Fantasy Flight Games, Finn & Emma, Freshly Picked, Garmin, Hanna Andersson, Jim Shore, Le Creuset, LEGO, Lenox, Levi’s, LÍLLÉbaby, Lionel, Marvel Legends Series, Master of Arts, Mickey: The True Original Exhibition, Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Collection, Milk Snob, National Geographic, New Balance, Nike, Nixon, Olszewski, Opening Ceremony, Otterbox Electronics, Element Skateboard Decks, Pandora: The World of Avatar Interactive Banshee Toy, Petunia Pickle Bottom, Pippa & Julie, Precious Moments, rag & bone, RockLove, Royal Selangor, S.T. Dupont, Sentiments, Shinola, Sideshow Collectibles, select Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge merchandise, Star Wars: The Black Series, Steiff, Terez, Thomas Kinkade, TOMS, Vinylmation, and Waddle. Additional exclusions may apply. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, except available shipping offers. Additional Shipping & Handling applies for select items or shipments to more than one shipment address. No adjustments to prior purchases. Merchandise subject to availability. Returns and exchanges will be subject to discount taken at time of purchase. Valid packing slip required for returns and exchanges. Offer subject to restrictions and change without notice. Void where prohibited.
What do you think? Comment and let us know.
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.