There is yet another new dress for the Disney Dress Shop. This time it’s a dress based on the newest attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios–Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
Let’s take a look!
The dress is $128 and comes in sizes XS – Plus 3X.
Here’s the write-up:
“This Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway dress will have you outfitted for rollicking fashion adventures. The allover pattern on this cap sleeve dress features Mickey, Minnie and the rest of the gang, while the red and white checked belt and epaulets create a cute complement.
- Cap sleeve dress
- Red and white check epaulets with gold buttons
- Allover pattern features Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy and Pegleg Pete
- Removable red and white check belt with metal buckle
- Red and white check trim above hem ruffle
- Embroidered Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway tickets appliqué at back
- Zippered back closure
- Inspired by Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World Resort
- Part of the Disney Parks Dress Shop Collection
- Dress: 97% cotton / 3% spandex
- Belt: polyurethane / metal“
I like how they added the ticket embroidery to the back shoulder.
Not my favorite dress they’ve done, but it’s cute. I can see why some people would really like it!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Shop Disney
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.