Disney has just posted several restaurant reopening dates for Disneyland and Disney California Adventure! These eateries will be coming back for guests to enjoy on the following dates.
- Tiki Juice Bar (opening June 17; mobile order available)
- Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante (opening June 17)
- Alien Pizza Planet (opening June 17; mobile order available)
- Oga’s Cantina (opening June 17; bookings now available)
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (opening June 17; mobile order available)
- Maurice’s Treats (opening June 24)
- Edelweiss Snacks (opening June 24; mobile order available)
Disney California Adventure Park
- Wine Country Trattoria (opening June 17; bookings now available)
- Mendocino Terrace (opening June 17)
- Bayside Brews (opening June 17; mobile order available)
- Lamplight Lounge Brunch – Fri., Sat. & Sun. only (opening July 9: bookings now available)
- Lamplight Lounge – Boardwalk Dining (opening June 24)
- Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums (opening June 24)
- Cozy Cone Motel – Popcone (opening June 24; mobile order available)
Some of these locations like Oga’s Cantina, Wine Country Trattoria, and the Lamplight Lounge’s Brunch offering has bookings open now.
A lot of these locations will reopen tomorrow on June 17th!
Be aware of this is you are visiting or planning to visit Disneyland in California.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.