Previously we told you about Disney’s choice to offer extended hours to certain guests staying at Deluxe resorts or Deluxe Villas. These special after hours perks will only be available to those guests in Disney’s new pay to play model rewarding those with more money.
“In addition, with the kickoff of the 50th anniversary, guests staying at one of our Disney Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort hotels will also be able to enjoy extended evening hours on select nights in select theme parks. “
Here is the October schedule released so far for those special guests:
October 4 – EPCOT Extended Hours 10PM-Midnight
October 6 -Magic Kingdom Extended Hours from 9PM to 11PM
October 11 – EPCOT Extended Hours from 10PM – Midnight
October 13 – Magic Kingdom Extended Hours from 9PM – 11PM
It’s only for EPCOT and the Magic Kingdom, so it isn’t like guests are getting access to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Galaxy’s Edge.
This just further solidifies the rumors that Disney is chasing after “whales” with incomes 400k a year or more. Those that pay more for their stay are getting extras that others can not.
Here are the hotels that qualify:
Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Other Hotel locations included:
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Shades of Green
What do you think? Comment and let us know.
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.