‘It’s Showtime!” and we are ready to go with fantastic Beetlejuice themed pieces from Fun.com. These are perfect for any Beetlejuice fan (which my daughter is) or for the upcoming Halloween Horror Night 30th Anniversary featuring Beetlejuice!
When I say my daughter is a Beetlejuice fan, I mean it. She even had a Beetlejuice themed birthday last year. So when Fun.com reached out for us to review some new Beetlejuice products we knew exactly who should model and try on the pieces!
She will be wearing these all the time now.
Right now there are several items available featuring the ghost with the most. We personally can vouch for three items though and I do recommend them!
High tops are all the rage again this year and these Beetlejuice ones are EXCLUSIVE to Fun.com.
There are many sizes available from Men’s 5 / Women’s 7 – Men’s 12/Women’s 14. I love that there is such a wide range in sizing. It’s hard to find shoes for women with larger feet especially.
For our review we have the Men’s 7/ Women’s 9. My daughter said they fit her true to size like her other shoes do. She sometimes has issues with high tops, as she has thicker calves, and she had no issue with these at all.
- All man made materials
- Canvas uppers, rubber bottoms
- Purple laces, appliqued Sandworm on each shoe
- Officially licensed
Here’s the official write-up:
“Well, it turns out that write his name 3 times won’t summon the ghost with the most! It has, however, resulted in this magnificent pair of shoes. These Unisex Striped Beetlejuice Sneakers are officially licensed Beetlejuice shoes from the classic Tim Burton film. The exterior of each shoe is designed to look like Beetlejuice’s suit and the side has Sandworm from Saturn patch on it. Just slip them on, and you might just feel like getting into the career of bio-exorcism yourself! (Note: saying his name 3 times won’t actually cause the shoes to materialize in your home.)”
Yet another exclusive to Fun.com is this fantastic Beetlejuice mini backpack.
I love Loungefly pieces. My daughter had a couple as well, but when she had the chance to grab this Beetlejuice one she was thrilled! I think it’s her new favorite thing.
We love how the zipper looks like his mouth!
These bags are fantastic for use when visiting the parks like Universal or Walt Disney World. You can fit quite a bit of stuff inside and they give you a fun character twist as well. Again, perfect for HHN30!
- Faux leather shell, fabric lining, 2-way top zipper closure
- Outer dimensions: 9″ wide, 10″ high, 5″ thick
- Front pocket dimensions: 7″ wide, 5″ high, 1″ thick
- Length-adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Handle at the top for carrying
- Officially licensed, exclusive
The lining is stripes like Beetlejuice’s suit and there are green bugs and “Beetlejuice” printed on the fabric as well.
The colors really pop!
The final pieces is a fantastic costuming piece or just fun jacket for when you want to get the look of the character, but you want to not be too obvious. Again, perfect for Halloween or Halloween Horror Nights 30!
Yet another Fun.com Exclusive, this fantastic “Beetlejuice” Blazer comes in sizes 2-28. So again, it comes in a wide range of sizing. I love that! How many times to bigger girls get cut out of fun things like this. Not today!
My daughter loved this jacket. In fact, she can’t wait to wear it to her Business Class next time. It’s versatile and can be used in a costume way or wear it as a great jacket!
Here’s the write-up:
- Outer shell: 93% polyester, 7% spandex; lining: 100% polyester
- 1-button front closure, shawl collar, tailored slim-fit look
- 3 false pockets, decorative buttons on the sleeve cuffs, vent slit at center back
- Lining has Beetlejuice print images
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- “If you want a tame, middle of the road sort of blazer. Look elsewhere! This Made by US exclusive Beetlejuice blazer is officially licensed and officially bold. The striking black and white striped outer shell is inspired by Beetlejuice’s signature suit from the 1988 movie. The lining was designed by our in-house creative team. Printed with the Handbook for the Recently Deceased, the Sand Worm, and Beetlejuice with his gravestone, the green lining makes this blazer wild inside and out! The jacket cinches in front with a single button closure, which gives a casual fit. It also features false front pockets and a shawl collar for added style. Bold stripes and a striking lining will make this blazer a wardrobe staple all year round!“
The lining is a fun lime green with Beetlejuice himself printed on it along with the sandworm, the tomb stone, and more.
These are all exclusive to Fun.com. Right now the pieces are all available, but they could sell out. If you are a Beetlejuice fan or are heading to Halloween Horror Nights, I would grab your favorite items soon. My daughter loves the pieces and does recommend them to fellow “Beetlejuice” fans.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
**We received these items for review purposes from Fun.com. Opinions are our own.**
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.