Walt Disney World is celebrating Valentine’s Day with some special new offerings at the parks and resorts!
Let’s check them out!
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
Available All Month Long
- Cherry Blossom Bouquet Cupcake (Available at Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort) – chocolate cupcake with cherry lime curd filling, blue vanilla bakers cream, chocolate blossoms, and ganache branches
- Positively Choco-Strawberry Minnie Cupcake (Available at Intermission Food Court, End Zone Food Court, and World Premier Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Resorts) – chocolate cupcake with strawberry ganache, strawberry and vanilla buttercreams, chocolate ears and bow, and pixie dust
- Sweetheart Mickey and Minnie Cherry Almond Cupcake (Available at Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa) – Almond-scented yellow sponge cake with cherry filling, vanilla buttercream, chocolate Mickey and Minnie heart, and Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- Heart-Shaped Red-Velvet Whoopie Pies (Available at Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa) – Three miniature heart-shaped velvet whoopie pies with cream cheese mousse topped with white chocolate
These are so pretty! I’m loving the designs on the Cherry Blossom Bouquet Cupcake and the Sweetheart Mickey and Minnie Cherry Almond Cupcakes!
- Cinna-Hot Beignets (Available at Scat Cat’s Club at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter) – Mickey beignets topped with hot cinnamon candy icing and hot cinnamon glitter
- Baton Rouge Cinna-Hot Beignets (Available at Scat Cat’s Club at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter) – Beignets topped with hot cinnamon candy icing with hot cinnamon glitter and cinnamon whiskey pipettes
This one is too cute!
Available Feb. 13-14
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Sweetheart Bear Cupcake (Available at Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts) – chocolate cupcake with peanut butter filling, chocolate buttercream, and a chocolate-peanut butter candy Valentine’s bear
Available on Valentine’s Day Only!
Feb. 14 Only
- Heart-Shaped Crispy Treats (Available at Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa)
- Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry Latte (Available at Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa) – Espresso, steamed milk, Swiss chocolate syrup, strawberry, whipped cream, and chocolate drizzle
- Conversation Heart Macaron (Available starting at noon at Le Petit Café at Disney’s Riviera Resort while supplies last) – French macarons with diplomat cream, chocolate ganache, and fresh raspberries
- Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Cupcake (Available at Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort) – Chocolate cupcake with raspberry cheesecake mousse filling
- Chocolate Heart Dessert (Available at Kona Coffee Bar at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort) – White chocolate mousse, sour cherry cheesecake filling, red velvet sponge, and caramelized rose petals
Available through Feb. 15
- Chocolate Lover’s Delight Cupcake (Available at Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort) – chocolate cupcake with chocolate-hazelnut filling topped with chocolate-hazelnut buttercream, white chocolate heart, and Valentine’s sprinkles
- Valentine’s Love Letter Cupcake (Available at Riverside Mill and Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort) – vanilla cupcake with berry mousse and berry sweet buttercream
- Valentine’s Cupcake (Available at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge) – Chocolate cupcake with strawberry filling, ganache icing, and chocolate hearts
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries (Available at BoardWalk Bakery at Disney’s BoardWalk)
- Raspberry Macaron (Available at BoardWalk Bakery at Disney’s BoardWalk)
Available through Feb. 16
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries (Available at The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Goods Food to Go and Conch Flats General Store at Disney’s Old Key West Resort) – Strawberries dipped in dark chocolate with a white chocolate drizzle
- Chocolate-Covered Raspberry Cupcake (Available at The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa) – Chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate and raspberry mousse topped with a chocolate shell, a Valentine’s Day heart, and red crispy pearls
- Hugs & Kisses Cream Puff (Available at The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Goods Food to Go at Disney’s Old Key West Resort) – Cream puff filled with chocolate-covered raspberry mousse and topped with hugs and kisses-shaped chocolates and white crispy pearls
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cake (Available at Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort) – Chocolate cake with strawberry jam filling, strawberry buttercream, and dark chocolate ganache
The Ganachery at Disney Springs
- Sweetheart Minnie Piñata (Available through Feb. 16) – Dark chocolate sphere with chocolate ears, bow, and heart-shaped polka dots filled with chocolate-covered marshmallows and crispy pearls
- Conversation Heart Piñatas (Available through Feb. 14)
- I Heart U Ganache Pop (Available through Feb. 16)
- Valentine’s Day Ganache Squares (Available through Feb. 16)
- Princess Chocolate Bars (Available through Feb. 29) – Three chocolate bars made with ruby chocolate and featuring speculoos cookie pieces, strawberry pieces, crispy pearls, raspberries, and pistachios
at Disney Springs
- Sweetheart Bread (Available through Feb. 14) – House-made rolls colored red and sweetened with cinnamon and chocolate sauce topped with a chocolate Minnie bow
- Bella Notte Petit Cake (Available through Feb. 16) – Cherry pate fruit, pistachio mousse, dark chocolate mousse, almond chiffon, and candied pistachios
- Trio Flavor Parfait (Available through Feb. 15) – Layers of ice cream, strawberry, and chocolate mousse
- Macaron (Available through Feb. 14) – Macaron with strawberry ganache and marshmallow
The Bella Notte cake is adorable! I’m loving that Macaron too!
Dockside Margaritas at Disney Springs
- Sweetheart Punch (Available through Feb. 29) – Coconut rum, peach schnapps, and pineapple juice
- Black Heart Margarita (Available through Feb. 29) – Tequila, orange liqueur, black cherry syrup, and sour and lime juices
These sound so great! I love the tropical notes!
- Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich (Available through Feb. 29 at Dino Bites at Disney’s Animal Kingdom) – Double chocolate chip cookies with strawberry ice cream and heart-shaped sprinkles
- Valentine’s Day Cupcake (Available through Feb. 15 at Creature Comforts and Restaurantosaurus at Disney’s Animal Kingdom) – Chocolate cupcake with strawberry buttercream, chocolate crispy pearls, heart-shaped sprinkles, and a chocolate-covered strawberry
- Strawberry Soft-Serve Cone (Available through Feb. 16 at Anadapur Bus at Disney’s Animal Kingdom) – Strawberry soft-serve in a sugar cone topped with heart sprinkles
- Valentine’s Sugar Cookie (Available through Feb. 14 at Traveler’s Café at Epcot) – Sugar cookie with fondant, sprinkles, and a white chocolate Mickey and Minnie
- Raspberry Almond White Chocolate Tart (Available Feb. 14 at Sunshine Seasons at Epcot) – White chocolate almond mousse with raspberry cremeux, whipped white chocolate ganache, raspberry sauce, and a chocolate heart
Wow! There are a lot of options available!
If you try any let me know how they are!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Please follow @PNPDisneyNews on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for more Disney and Universal theme park news! We cover news and views about Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando and other theme parks!
Pirates 'N Princesses is an unofficial Disney and theme park fan news source, and is in no way affiliated with or influenced by The Walt Disney Company or its subsidiaries.
[Source: https://www.piratesandprincesses.net/amazing-valentines-themed-treats-now-available-at-walt-disney-world-resort/ ]