Disney’s Animal Kingdom is home to Expedition Everest and the feared Yeti (that doesn’t actually move.) Now you can wear the yeti wherever you go with a new Spirit Jersey and Loungefly bag.
For some reason Disney keeps marketing the yeti from Expedition Everest at white, but he isn’t. He’s brown, the one in Disneyland’s Madderhorn is white.
(Expedition Everest Yeti)
I’m not sure why they don’t just market these as the yeti from Disneyland, but he’s cute no matter which coast he’s representing. Seems like a missed marketing opportunity and Disney doesn’t usually miss out on those. But I digress.
Here are the adorable new items!
Here’s the write-up:
“You’ll love to chill out in this warm and cozy Spirit Jersey inspired by the Expedition Everest attraction. The abominably cute Yeti is featured on the back and in the allover print which includes his mountainous hideout and a flurry of snowflakes.
- Premium pullover Spirit Jersey
- Back features appliqué of Expedition Everest’s Yeti
- Puff ink ”Walt Disney World” logo across back yoke
- Medium weight fabric
- Pieced yoke
- Ribbed crew neck and cuffs
- Dropped shoulder
- Shirttail hem
- Woven Spirit Jersey label
- 100% cotton“
The lining is super cute!!!!
Here’s the write-up:
“Pack it in on your next expedition with this shaggy mini backpack. Everest’s legendary Yeti roars to life as a fun, faux fur bag from Loungefly that’s super chill.
- Yeti mini backpack
- Shaggy faux fur covering
- Simulated leather face appliqué, trims, straps, and back
- Double zipper main compartment
- Loungefly logo metal pulls
- Silvertone hardware
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Top carry handle
- Side slip pockets
- Fabric lined with Yeti print pattern
- Disney Parks X Loungefly logo label plate
- Inspired by Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- 10 1/2” H x 9” W x 4 1/2” D“
The Spirit Jersey is already has limited sizing availability. It’s super cute, I just think it would have performed better over the winter.
What do you think? Comment and let us know.
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.